domingo, 16 de noviembre de 2014

Cocos2d-x Game Development Essentials



I'm an intermediate level programmer in the game development. This book gave me the foundation I needed to take full advantage of what Cocos2dX has to offer. Every chapter is very clearly written, and teaches step by step the necesary to learn how to work with this Game development Platform.

I like to learn by doing, so I was glad that examples with sample data are included in every chapter. You learn and try it out.

The writing is very clear, and the editing is clean. The author is concise, specific, and never wasteful. This book has been a tremendous help at my job, and the skills I've learned have allowed me to take on many new responsibilities.

If you are like me, new to cocos2dx this is a very usefull book.


https://www.packtpub.com/game-development/cocos2d-x-game-development-essentials

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario